Exi Bargraph Indicator BGI 210i-G
The BGI 210i is operated by eight keys on the front panel.
- Direct use in the hazardous area
- Three bargraph indication and one switchable digital indication
- Three analogue inuts 4 - 20 mA or Pt100
- Two analague outputs 4 - 20 mA
- Six digital inputs
- Six digital outputs
- Six LED's for alarms
- Linearization functions for each input with 25 steps
- Free selectable function blocks with arithmetic functions
- Modbus interface
Due the intrinsically safe design and the IP65 front, the three channel bargraph indicator BGI 210 i is the best choice for automation of super-visory tasks at process level.